Saturday 22 June 2019

PRESENT VISION

Intro:
A different view on visions we witness through one of the many perspectives that allows us to appreciate the values and comprehend the purpose of certain aspects of life.  Appreciating the life of nature and the feelings caused is one matter whereas, changing your way of seeing and pondering over what you see causing you to see the same in a different light is something so very unique in comparison.

Mémoire
I awake to a loving horizon, but trapped on this isolated piece of land. Half awake or half asleep? Doesn't matter either way because this is untrue. My thoughts must be shadingly cloudy as I witness what scenery stands before me. Behold! My figurative imagination that produces bubbles of dimensions of landscapes of planets and their land in magnified realms. As I observe these transparent boxes, I see that my eyes are not mistaken, they do not deceive me - each does indeed hold a reality of different times and places, however it is my mind undoubtingly  that for what reason, I know not forced me, temporarily to overlook the fact that these beautiful spheres containing overwhelming emotions - of the heart they poured out of. Yes, these! They are indeed...memories...of a person, who has long forgotten.
Rageful Heart
Temperature rising, heart-rate increasing, senses deteriorating, blood boiling, mind blanking, actions acting and threats staking. Why? Because the cause seems oblivious, as it hovers now knowing what's about to come...RAGE. Growing walls distance hearts, barriers appear distinct. Freedom becomes the cage of communication. Physically present yet morally absent. One shelter, accessible gateways and yet no knowledge of the life being lived by your beloved. So close yet so far. Near in distance but apart in hearts.
Voiceless
From a long time now, even before being able to remember when exactly, there has been a dark pitch caught in the web chain in this tiny throat of mine whilst the sound-waves yelling, echoed from the very bottom of my lungs, even now - they scream so loudly desperate because they want to be heard as equally as their fellow wave companions. But you see, I'm voiceless...I'm voiceless so I use the soft bristles of the brush in my hand harshly, and paint with the colours that speak my words, the imagery that shares my thoughts and speaks my mind to create this magnificent piece of art - cold and wild yet heartwarming "Voice of Silence".
Care
I'm always wondering - never again! Will I fall for this like I used to. Clear care to their dear, is refused when it's so near. Favoured are the furthest when nearest are the closest. But that's not seen when desire is waiting at the end of the line. Sacrifices are chosen at that moment - without any hesitation. Pasts now seem worthless and tiringly gruesome so the presently future they believe awaits them luxuriously in exchange, may glorify some significance in their favour. This doing may fail to be of existence to all people with nothing but harbored thoughts of evil and worthless methods to chain their close yet cursed beloveds so instead treasure the nearest then freely favour those who are the furthest since amidst all those wicked are hearts of gold and souls of purity, ah - they are indeed the perfect example of the act of benevolence and peaceful love that are must, not always but to those who deserve it present.

No comments:

Post a Comment